image from : http://blog.naver.com/daily_sora?Redirect=Log&logNo=180948732
I was stumble upon many blogs and saw this post on Albertine’s blog (Dippy Writes‘) . I found myself enjoyed reading it so I decided to do one too!
1. why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
I love reading other people’s blog since many years ago and always thought I want to start one but didn’t have time for it + lack of courage. Also, I love taking pictures of things including myself so I thought starting a blog will be a good place that i can store and share my memories with others 🙂 I started mine in end of Jan of this year which is 2013. So I guess it’s about two months?
2. Whose blog did you fall in love with first?
Estée’s (Essiebutton) blog was the first blog I’ve followed and fall in love with. Her blog was so simple and nice, made me want to go back and read more (I know…sounds weird). I also loved her posts about various beauty products and honest review about it.
3. What was the first blogosphere hyped product you bought and was it worth the hype?
4. What are your five favourite things about blogging and being a beauty blogger?
Probably meeting new awesome people thought my blog, experiment with beauty products, taking picture and editing is one of my favorite things to do, having a personal space on web that I can write what ever I want to, I just love to see my readers increase day by day (so exciting!).
5. What have you learn from being a beauty blogger?
As a foreigner, I always scared of writing/speaking in public. I don’t know why but I always have the feeling of someone is going to laugh about my English. Well, as a blogger I overcome my fear of writing/speaking in public!
6. Have you changed anything since being a beauty blogger?
I extra care more about skin since I started my blog. I think in a few months, I might have a huge mass amount of skincare products sitting on my desk.
7. what advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?
I don’t have a good advice since I am a kind of newbie too. Only thing I want to say is I know how it feels when you have no followers/readers and you feel like no one is listening to you. Well, eventually you will going to have someone. I love to check out new blogs, people, and make new friends! 🙂
8. name your top 5 brands!
MAC, The body shop, Estée Lauder, Maybeline, Rimmel
9. Recommend you top 5 favourite beauty products!
Read my Feburuary favorites post!
10. Tag other beauty bloggers to do this tag!
I tag anyone whose reading this post to do it!
Leave a comment below or tweet me at @icecream8r to let me know if you do!
Thank you for reading it!