I know how difficult it gets when you hit rock bottom in blogging; so-called writers block. The problems begin anywhere from lack of post ideas to unsatisfying photos.. Frankly speaking, for me, it’s the grammar and general writing skill. Everyone can tell that I’m not a great writer, but you know as you can see, I’m trying to make a habit of writing by having a blog. (And of course, study in my free time.)
Anyways, there’s no way I can advise you on ‘how to be an awesome writer’ kind of stuff. So I’m just going to suggest you with some of post ideas that I’ve had in my mind for a while. *Oviously, I have so many things that I want to talk about but don’t know where or how to start lol
- Your daily routine. What does your typical day look like?
- What you wish you knew when you first started blogging.
- Your favorite childhood memories.
- The best free apps online.
- Your ‘must-have’ blogging tools.
- The best blog posts you’ve read in the past week or month (with links.)
- Keywords that your visitors use to find your site – I might do this one very soon.
- Interview other bloggers.
- List things you’ll never do again.
- Things you’re good at that no one knows about.
- Seasonal playlist.
- Share your favorite drink recipe.
- Product reviews.
- Books and movies recommendation.
- How to – tutorial post.
- Handwritten post! – Scan or take a picture of it.
- Your top tips to get organized.
- The studying tips.
- Create a Pinterest inspiration board.
- Top 3 People that are actually worth following on Instagram.
- Only 2 cons and pros about blogging or blog community; Not one or three, just two of each!
image/illustration source:WeHeartIt / edited by me